Small, robust cabinet to segregate and safely store flammable substances.
- Manufactured from 0.9mm thick steel.
- Perforated shelves to allow excellent drainage into a liquid-tight sump tray.
- 80mm deep removable sump tray contains spillages.
- Fully-welded, sealed base prevents leakage at ground level.
- Height adjustable shelf trays allow you to accommodate different sized storage containers.
- Chrome handle with two-point lock for enhanced protection, allowing access for authorised personnel only.
- GHS COSHH flammable label included, as displayed on the cabinet.
- Supplied with two keys.
- High visibility epoxy powder coated yellow finish.
- Designed to withstand the early minutes of exposure to fire.
- Conforms to COSHH, Health and Safety Executive Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.
Includes leak-proof sump
Please Note: This cabinet is made of the heat/flame resistant materials required to comply with stated guidelines, but is itself not certified fireproof.