Your session is about to timeout due to inactivity. Click OK to extend your time for an additional 120 minutes.
Frequently asked questions
- I am new to the website, how do I order online?
- I have forgotten my password?
- I cannot login?
- What do I do with my free gift or discount code?
- I cannot locate an item on your website. What can I do?
- I have not received my login and password?
- Can I shop online without a login and password?
- 'Pop ups' - paying online by credit card
- I placed an order on the website a while ago and I have not received my order?
- What type of cards do you accept?
- I have subscribed to receive your email offers but have not yet received any?
- Can I order web-based promotions through your contact centre?
- Can I purchase from Rapid Racking online although I am outside the UK?
- What are your contact details?
- Do I get free delivery to an address outside Mainland England & Wales?
- Can you bring my delivery inside the building?
- How will my order arrive?
Tel: 01285 68 68 69
e-mail: Customer service
Lines are open Mon-Fri, Mon-Fri 8.30 – 5 pm (We close at 4 pm on Fridays). Messaging service operates outside of these times).
Tel: 01285 68 68 69
e-mail: Customer service
Tel: 01285 68 68 61
e-mail: Design service
Tel: 01285 68 68 69
1. I am new to the website, how do I order online?
All items are available from the website and can be ordered in a few very simple steps.
From the home page, either browse to an item via the top category navigation or search for the product in the search box.
Simply click on the item you want to buy, and select "Add to Basket" (if there are multiple variations of the same product you may need to select your desired product attributes for the drop down lists).
At this stage you can "Continue Shopping" or finish your order and enter the payment process.
When you have finished shopping simply select the "Go to Basket" button. Here you will be required to either log in or, if you do not yet have an account, you will need to register.
Firstly, confirm your billing and delivery address. Secondly, select your desired payment method - credit card or invoice. Thirdly, confirm all purchase details and submit your order.
2. I have forgotten my password?
Please go to Forgot your username or password? section online, simply fill in your username and a temporary password link will be sent to your email address. If you cannot remember your username please contact the sales department.
3. I cannot log in?
If you have forgotten your password please follow the steps above. If you are still experiencing problems, please contact us.
4. What do I do with my free gift or discount code?
Discount Codes: If you have a discount code please enter this while you are in your shopping basket in the field provided. This will automatically adjust the payment amount depending on thecode entered.
Free Gift Codes: If you have a free gift code then enter this in the comments box at "Stage 2: Enter Your Details" during the checkout process.
5. I cannot locate an item on your website. What can I do?
The best method of locating an item is to use our search feature. Simply enter the name of the item or an attribute that might be found in its description and our advanced search engine will probably find what you are looking for. Our search box can be found at the top of every page - just below our category navigation.
If you still can't find it...then we'll find it for you! Some popular products can out very quickly and some items can be discontinued. Call our friendly customer service operators for assistance.
6. I have not received my login and password?
If you have not received your webshop login and password please contact the customer service.
7. Can I shop online without a login and password?
No. In order to give you complete control over your account we ask to you register with us before placing an order.
8. 'Pop ups' - paying online by credit card
When you choose to pay by credit card online, you may see a pop-up window load from your bank. New additional security checks have recently been introduced by some banks to help protect your credit cards details online. No credit card details are stored once your order has been processed.
If you have any concerns about the security features mentioned here, please contact the customer service.
9. I placed an order on the website a while ago and I have not received my order?
Please contact our call centre.
10. What type of cards do you accept?
Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Eurocard. Our secure credit card transaction server uses the latest 128-bit SSL technology. No minimum order value for credit card orders. Please note payment is made at time of order.
11. I have subscribed to receive your email offers but have not yet received any?
Emails are sent weekly, so if you have not received one within this time then there is a problem with your subscription details (i.e. incorrect email address entered). For assistance please contact the customer service.
12. Can I order web-based promotions through your contact centre?
Web promotions (depicted by the "Web Offer" symbol) are exclusive to the website and are only activated when ordering online. However, if you are experiencing problems with the website we can offer alternative ways for you to order.
13. Can I purchase from Rapid Racking online although I am outside the UK?
Yes you can. Please contact our customer service with your quote or enquiry. All our prices are based on delivery to UK Mainland destinations only.
14. What are your contact details?
Our full contact details including directions on how to find us can be found on our contact page.
Do I get free delivery to an address outside Mainland England & Wales?
Our free delivery promotions do not apply to addresses outside Mainland England & Wales – please contact our team for a delivery quote on 01285 686868.
Can you bring my delivery inside the building?
Pallet deliveries are a kerb side delivery service only. Due to the nature of our products, it is unsafe for our drivers to:
- Manoeuvre deliveries up/down stairs or via a lift
- Carry goods through a building
- Unload the goods from the pallet
How will my order arrive?
The majority of orders are delivered on a pallet - please advise us at the time of ordering if a pallet delivery is unsuitable. We are unable to take pallets away once a delivery has been made, and ask you to kindly dispose of these yourself.
Subject to the above, our Couriers will make every effort to deliver your order according to your requirements.