Your session is about to timeout due to inactivity. Click OK to extend your time for an additional 120 minutes.
Click and drag to spin
Up to -52%
£285.00 ex. VAT
£137.50 ex. VAT
£165.00 Incl. VATunit
Item code : Select a depth (mm)
Only ?Quantity? items are availableThis product will not be available
- Secure payment by Ogone
- Free Delivery on all orders!
UK Mainland only.
- Free returns
- Excellent customer service
Our Best Seller for Bulk Storage and the Strongest Shelving in the Rapid Range
- 4 Shelf Special Offer with protective caps and feet
- Each high density 15mm chipboard shelf can hold up to 420kg UDL
- 2mm thick heavy duty structural quality steel construction with a durable paint finish
- Fast boltless assembly- all you need is a heavy duty mallet available separately
- Adjustable shelves- Every 38mm
- All shelves can be accessed from any side as no stability bracing is required
- Available in blue and orange and with depths of 380mm, 455mm or 610mm
- Tested to FEM- Suitable for daily use in an industrial environment
- 30 year guarantee
- Remember to order tie plates for joining additional bays
- Can be fitted with additional shelf levels
- Customise your shelving with a wide selection of Rapid 1 accessories including mesh cladding, notice plates, retaining hoops and labelling
- For further information see our Rapid 1 Product Guide
- 30 years
|Product Name||Rapid 1 Shelving - (1980h x 1830w) 4 Shelf Special Offer - Single Bay with 4 Shelves|
|Height (mm)||1980 mm|
|Width (mm)||1830 mm|
|Number of levels||4|
|Max. load per level (kg)||420 kg|
|Customer warranty||30 years|
|Type of shelving||Heavy-duty shelving|
Our reviews are genuine and reliable. To find out more about our authentication and control procedures, click here.
Our bestseller for bulk storage and the strongest shelving in the Rapid Range.
This product is suitable for: Daily use in an industrial environment