Your session is about to timeout due to inactivity. Click OK to extend your time for an additional 120 minutes.
£1,135.00 ex. VAT
£1,362.00 Incl. VATunit
Item code A350405
- Secure payment by Ogone
- Free Delivery on all orders!
UK Mainland only.
- Free returns
- Excellent customer service
Slim-line steel cabinet with welded 1mm thick double-walls. Safely store your flammable liquids!
- Dual vents with flame arresters with 38mm insulating air space for maximum fire resistance.
- Durable lead free epoxy/polyester powder-coat finish, for excellent chemical resistance.
- 3 adjustable galvanised steel shelves.
- SpillSlope® shelves that direct spills into a leak proof sump.
- Reflective warning labels, highly visible under fire conditions or with a torch.
- Cylinder lock and key set, for added security. Can be locked with a padlock.
- Designed to meet OSHA, NFPA and HSG140 standards. Exceeds HSG51 and DSEAR requirements.
- Justrite cabinets are independently fire tested for up to 10 minutes of fire resistance. The cabinets can keep the below 163C for up to 10 minutes in hot 861C fires, keeping the contents below the auto-ignition temperature of most flammables.
Please Note: This cabinet is made of the heat/flame resistant materials required to comply with stated guidelines, but is itself not certified fireproof. Padlock not included.
|Product Name||Slim Line Flammable Material Storage Cabinet, O/A height: 1651 mm, O/A width: 591 mm, Number of shelves: 3|
|Spill containment capacity (L)||10 L|
|Number of shelves||3|
|O/A width (mm)||591 mm|
|O/A depth (mm)||457 mm|
|O/A height (mm)||1651 mm|
|Number of compartments||1|
|Customer warranty||10 years|
Our reviews are genuine and reliable. To find out more about our authentication and control procedures, click here.