Your session is about to timeout due to inactivity. Click OK to extend your time for an additional 120 minutes.
Heavy Duty Office Chairs - Albatross - 24 Stone Max Weight
Click and drag to spin
£450.00 ex. VAT
£540.00 Incl. VATunit
Item code A331114
- Secure payment by Ogone
- Free Delivery on all orders!
UK Mainland only.
- Free returns
- Excellent customer service
High back ergonomic office chair offering maximum back and shoulder comfort.
- Heavy duty design and construction ensures this chair is suitable for 24 hour daily usage.
- Neck high, sleek ratchet back offers permanent thoracic contact and promotes positive posture.
- Physio-approved design fully upholstered in hard-wearing fabric to minimise wear.
- Inbuilt lumbar design ensures long-lasting ergonomic support for lower back and neck.
- Permanent contact back mechanism enables user to recline comfortably.
- Seat height can be adjusted between 490-590mm using gas lift mechanism.
- Heavy duty asynchronous mechanism allows seat and back to be adjusted independently.
- Integrated torsion control mechanism allows adjustment based on user's body weight.
- Integral seat slide mechanism allows further personalisation, and suitability for taller users.
- Height adjustable armrests included to allow user to set to preferred height.
- Suitable for users up to maximum weight of 24 stone.
Please Note: Complies with BS 7176 : 2007 for Medium Hazard
|Product Name||Heavy Duty Office Chairs, Type of armrest adjustment: Height Adjustable, Colour: Black, Material: Polyester|
|Back height (mm)||730 mm|
|Seating width (mm)||530 mm|
|Type of armrest adjustment||Height Adjustable|
|Seating depth (mm)||490 mm|
|Seat Min. height (mm)||490 mm|
|Seat Max. height (mm)||550 mm|
|Permanent contact mechanism||yes|
|Seating time (h)||24 h|
|Adjustable seat mechanism||yes|
|Max. weight supported (st)||24 st|
|Adjustable weight mechanism||yes|
|Back width (mm)||530 mm|
|Adjustable seat height||yes|
Our reviews are genuine and reliable. To find out more about our authentication and control procedures, click here.