Your session is about to timeout due to inactivity. Click OK to extend your time for an additional 120 minutes.
£255.00 ex. VAT
£306.00 Incl. VATbatch of 20 pieces Be £12.75 unit
Only ?Quantity? items are availableThis product will not be available
- Secure payment by Ogone
- Free delivery on all orders over £99
- Free returns
- Excellent customer service
This innovative and economic solution offers protection from flood water, heavy rains, leaks, pipes, etc.
- Flood defence bag to provide effective protection against flood water: it absorbs, retains and diverts the water away.
- Contains a gel that once inflated with water allows you to construct an effective dam to hold back the flow of water.
- Same principle as a bag of sand but without the disadvantages: more lightweight and therefore easy to store and position.
- Environmentally friendly, reusable bag does not pollute the soil.
Floodsax® flood defence bags are 98.7% biodegradable and can be disposed of with household or organic waste (packaging and boxes)
- Made in UK
Environmental and/or social benefits.
This product is either partially or entirely recycled, which means that it has been made using materials from recycling facilities (refer to the technical specifications for more information).
|Product Name||Floodsax® flood defence bags, Absorbed liquids: Aqueous based liquids, Total absorption capacity: 22 L|
|Conditioning||batch of 20 pieces|
|Width (cm)||46 cm|
|Percentage recycled (%)||96 %|
|Total absorption capacity (L)||22 L|
|Water, aqueous solution||yes|
|Absorbed liquids||Aqueous based liquids|
|Product origin||Made in UK|
|Thickness (cm)||1.3 cm|
|Length (cm)||58 cm|
Our reviews are genuine and reliable. To find out more about our authentication and control procedures, click here.