Single door cabinet with leak-proof sump for safely storing and segregating flammable substances.
- Manufactured in 0.9mm thick steel.
- The 2-point lock ensures access is restricted to authorised personnel only.
- Spillages drain into a liquid-tight, 80mm deep, removable sump tray.
- Includes a fully sealed base to prevent leaks at ground level.
- Height adjustable perforated shelf trays allow you to accommodate different sized storage containers.
- Handle finished in chrome.
- Supplied with two keys.
- Provided with GHS COSHH flammable label.
- High visibility epoxy powder coated yellow finish.
- Will withstand the early minutes of exposure to fire.
- Conforms to COSHH, Health and Safety Executive Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.
Please Note: This cabinet is made of the heat/flame resistant materials required to comply with stated guidelines, but is itself not certified fireproof.