Your session is about to timeout due to inactivity. Click OK to extend your time for an additional 120 minutes.
£199.00 ex. VAT
£238.80 Incl. VATunit
Item code A350441
Only ?Quantity? items are availableThis product will not be available
- Secure payment by Ogone
- Free Delivery on all orders!
UK Mainland only.
- Free returns
- Excellent customer service
This steel flammable storage cabinet is designed to safely contain hazardous materials.
- This COSHH flammable storage cabinet is made from high-quality steel, ensuring it is durable, robust and can maintain its integrity for longer than other metal cabinets in exposure to fires.
- The shelf trays are height adjustable, allowing for the safe storage of various sized containers.
- The flammable chemical cabinet has perforated shelves to allow any liquids to drain into the removable 80mm deep sump tray, containing any spills.
- Fully sealed base to prevent leaks of flammable liquids.
- Two keys will be supplied with this flammable chemical cabinet. Its secure 2-point lock system ensures only authorised personnel can access it.
- Optional stands to raise the flammable storage cabinet above ground level for easier access and cleaning.
- Epoxy-coated in yellow for high visibility.
- The product conforms to COSHH guidelines, the Health and Safety Executive Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.
- GHS COSHH flammable labels are provided.
Please Note: This cabinet is made of the heat/flame resistant materials required to comply with stated guidelines, but is itself not certified fireproof.
|Product Name||Flammable Storage Cabinet COSHH, O/A height: 900 mm, O/A width: 915 mm|
|Spill containment capacity (L)||27 L|
|Number of shelves||1|
|Number of doors||2|
|O/A width (mm)||915 mm|
|O/A depth (mm)||459 mm|
|O/A height (mm)||900 mm|
|Weight (kg)||38 kg|
|Door opening type||Hinged|
|Customer warranty||10 years|
|Number of compartments||1|
|O/A width (Range)||<gt/> 800 mm|
|O/A height (Range)||Medium high (900 - 1400 mm)|
Our reviews are genuine and reliable. To find out more about our authentication and control procedures, click here.