The maximum number of products that can be compared is 4. Please refine your selection.
Click and drag to spin
£ 214.80 (Incl. VAT)unit
Only ?Quantity? items are availableThis product will not be available
Safely store and segregate flammable substances in this steel cabinet. Features a leak-proof sump.
- Perforated shelves allow excellent drainage.
- Height adjustable shelf trays allow you to accommodate different sized storage containers.
- The 80mm deep removable sump tray contains any spills.
- Chrome handle with 2-point lock for enhanced protection, limiting access to authorised personnel only.
- Fully sealed base prevents leaks.
- Includes GHS COSHH flammable label.
- Supplied with two keys.
- Optional stand for easy access and cleaning underneath.
- High visibility epoxy powder coated yellow finish.
- Maintains its integrity during the early minutes of fire exposure.
- Conforms to COSHH, Health and Safety Executive Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.
Please Note: This cabinet is made of the heat/flame resistant materials required to comply with stated guidelines, but is itself not certified fireproof.
|Product Name||Flammable Storage Cabinet COSHH, O/A height: 900 mm, O/A width: 915 mm, Number of shelves: 1|
|Spill containment capacity (L)||27 L|
|Number of shelves||1|
|O/A width (mm)||915 mm|
|O/A depth (mm)||459 mm|
|O/A height (mm)||900 mm|
|Weight (kg)||38 kg|
|Customer warranty||10 YEARS|
|Number of compartments||1|