Safely store and segregate flammable substances in this steel cabinet. Features a leak-proof sump.
- Perforated shelves allow excellent drainage.
- Height adjustable shelf trays allow you to accommodate different sized storage containers.
- The 80mm deep removable sump tray contains any spills.
- Chrome handle with 2-point lock for enhanced protection, limiting access to authorised personnel only.
- Fully sealed base prevents leaks.
- Includes GHS COSHH flammable label.
- Supplied with two keys.
- Optional stand for easy access and cleaning underneath.
- High visibility epoxy powder coated yellow finish.
- Maintains its integrity during the early minutes of fire exposure.
- Conforms to COSHH, Health and Safety Executive Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.
Please Note: This cabinet is made of the heat/flame resistant materials required to comply with stated guidelines, but is itself not certified fireproof.