Double door cabinet with one shelf, perfect to store and safely segregate flammable substances.
- 0.9mm thick steel structure.
- Perforated shelves control spillages.
- Spilt liquid drains into a large removable sump tray, located at the base.
- Chrome handle with 2-point locks for enhanced protection, allowing access for authorised personnel only.
- Height adjustable shelf trays allow you to accommodate different sized storage containers.
- GHS COSHH flammable label provided for the cupboard door.
- High visibility epoxy powder coated yellow finish.
- Supplied with two keys.
- Will maintain its integrity during the first minutes of a fire.
- Conforms to COSHH, Health and Safety Executive Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.
Please Note: This cabinet is made of the heat/flame resistant materials required to comply with stated guidelines, but is itself not certified fireproof.