A two-door metal cabinet to store hazardous materials safely, with one shelf and a leak-proof sump.
- An inner leak-proof sump catches and contains any hazardous chemical spillages.
- A robustly constructed steel cupboard with reinforced doors.
- The cupboard is finished with an anti-bacterial protective powder-coat.
- The three-point lock ensures extra security for your hazardous materials.
- Compliant with COSHH, Health and Safety Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.
- It is delivered fully assembled.
- It is supplied with two keys.
- Box contains 'Harmful/Irritant' COSHH label and additional COSHH labelling, including 'Health Hazard', 'Acute Toxicity', 'Corrosive' and 'Aquatic Toxicity' labels.
Please Note: This cabinet is made of the heat/flame resistant materials required to comply with stated guidelines, but is itself not certified fireproof.