Your session is about to timeout due to inactivity. Click OK to extend your time for an additional 120 minutes.
£375.00 ex. VAT
£450.00 Incl. VATunit
Item code A350608
- Secure payment by Ogone
- Free Delivery on all orders!
UK Mainland only.
- Free returns
- Excellent customer service
Safely store chemicals and hazardous materials in this three-shelved slim cabinet.
- The chrome door handle has a three-point lock, ensuring only authorised personnel get access to hazardous materials.
- An inner leak-proof sump catches and contains any hazardous chemical spillages.
- Anti-bacterial powder-coat.
- The three shelves are height adjustable.
- The robust cabinet is made of steel and has reinforced doors.
- It is supplied with two keys.
- Compliant with COSHH, Health and Safety Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.
- Box contains 'Harmful/Irritant' COSHH label and additional COSHH labelling, including 'Health Hazard', 'Acute Toxicity', 'Corrosive' and 'Aquatic Toxicity' labels.
Please Note: This cabinet is made of the heat/flame resistant materials required to comply with stated guidelines, but is itself not certified fireproof.
|Product Name||COSHH Hazardous Cabinet HxW 1830x610mm, Spill containment capacity: 20 L, Model: Hazardous Substance|
|O/A width (mm)||610 mm|
|O/A depth (mm)||457 mm|
|O/A height (mm)||1830 mm|
|Weight (kg)||46.5 kg|
|Spill containment capacity (L)||20 L|
|Number of shelves||3|
Our reviews are genuine and reliable. To find out more about our authentication and control procedures, click here.