Click and drag to spin
from £ 674.00
From£ 808.80 (Incl. VAT)unit
Select a width (mm)
Select a colour
Only ?Quantity? items are availableThis product will not be available
Ideal for all types of engineering and assembly applications.
- Robust Bott Cubio workbench with light grey powder-coated welded-steel frame.
- 40mm thick worktop comprised of a chipboard core, surfaced with oil & grease resistant industrial grey linoleum - edged with a colour-keyed plastic, for extra toughness.
- 75kg UDL capacity per drawer, with steel roller bearings for jam free running, and 100% full extension on each drawer.
- Self-retracting slides prevent accidental spring-back once the drawer has been closed.
- Ergonomic handles with finger access from above or below.
- Flush fitting, full width handle, which comes with removable labelling strips and plastic transparent covers.
- Drawers are perforated in 25mm grids, so they can host any type of drawer dividers - please visit categories Cupboards & Cabinets, Drawer Cabinets and Drawer Cabinet Dividers to see our vast range.
- Bench is supplied flat packed with pre-assembled drawer units.
- You can assemble your drawer cabinet to be on the left or right - whichever suits you best!
- 10 years
|Product Name||Bott Cubio Workbench with 5 Drawers & Lino Worktop|
|Type of table top||Linoleum|
|Depth (mm)||750 mm|
|Height (mm)||840 mm|
|Table top thickness (mm)||40 mm|
|Number of drawers||5|
|Max. load (kg)||300 kg|
|Frame colour||Light grey|
|Customer warranty||10 years|
|Drawer Max. load (kg)||75 kg|