Resilient lockable vault for storing hazardous chemicals and flammables.
- Robust construction using 2mm and 3mm steel.
- Fully welded sump to comply with COSHH regulations and prevent leaks.
- Highly secure with a keyed-alike 5-lever deadlock, welded ID numbers and 6mm reinforcement around lock.
- Strong gas struts and safety catch fitted as standard- conforming to industry standards and allowing ease of access.
- Featuring both high and low ventilation, to prevent build-up of fumes.
- Flame arrester gauze fitted on all ventilation.
- Fork skids with fixing slots for easily adding castors, allowing heavy duty storage.
- Ideal for use on construction sites and in factories.
Please Note: This cabinet is made of the heat/flame resistant materials required to comply with stated guidelines, but is itself not certified fireproof.