Your session is about to timeout due to inactivity. Click OK to extend your time for an additional 120 minutes.
£299.00 ex. VAT
£358.80 Incl. VATunit
Item code A350600
- Secure payment by Ogone
- Free Delivery on all orders!
UK Mainland only.
- Free returns
- Excellent customer service
Safe storage cabinet for chemicals in labs, hospitals and other pharmaceutical environments.
- Specifically manufactured for the safe storage of acids and hazardous liquids.
- Robust steel construction with reinforced doors for added security.
- Integral leak-proof base sump, collecting up to 18 litres of hazardous spillages.
- Supplied with new GHS 'Corrosion' labelling.
- Additional GHS signage and chemical information segregation chart supplied within each cabinet.
- The alternative labels include 'Aquatic Toxicity' and 'Harmful/Irritant'.
- Secure 3 point locking mechanism.
- Features a resistant polyester powder coat (White RAL 9010).
Please Note: This unit it is not suitable for strong Sulphuric, Nitric and Hydrochloric acids.
|Product Name||Acid/Alkali Storage Cabinet, O/A height: 910 mm, O/A width: 457 mm, Number of doors: 1|
|Model||Acid and Alkali|
|Number of doors||1|
|O/A height (mm)||910 mm|
|O/A width (mm)||457 mm|
|O/A depth (mm)||457 mm|
|Spill containment capacity (L)||18 L|
|Weight (kg)||23 kg|
|Number of shelves||1|
Our reviews are genuine and reliable. To find out more about our authentication and control procedures, click here.