Short form privacy notice (GDPR)
Welcome to the Rapid Racking Limited's privacy notice.
This privacy notice provides information on how Rapid Racking Limited collects and processes your personal data when you correspond with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise and through your use of our website www.rapidracking.com.
1. Important information and who we are
Rapid Racking Limited (Company Number: 01992143) is the controller and responsible for your personal data.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice or our data protection practices please contact us using any of the methods set out below.
Full name of legal entity: Rapid Racking Limited
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Kemble Enterprise Park, Kemble, Gloucestershire GL7 6BQ
Telephone number: 01285 68 68 69
2. The data we collect about you
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data – includes title, first name, maiden name, last name, username, or similar identifier.
- Contact Data – includes postal address, billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data – includes bank account and financial information, credit card and payment card details.
- Transaction Data – includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data – includes internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information and data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our site.
- Profile Data – includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data – includes information about how you use our site, products and services; information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Marketing and Communications Data – includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We explain these categories of data here.
We use different methods to collect data about you, which are explained here.
3. How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data for the purpose for which we collected it which include the following:
- register to use our site;
- search for a product or service;
- place an order on our site;
- create an account on our site;
- subscribe to our service or catalogues;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey;
- participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site;
- leave comments, feedback, messages and other information you make about us on our site including blogs and discussion forums;
- when you report a problem with our site; or
- give us some feedback.
4. How we share your personal data
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any company outside the Manutan group of companies for marketing purposes.
5. International Transfers
We may share your personal data with partners outside the EEA. This will involve transferring your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Your personal data may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. More detail can be found here.
6. Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data including the right to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office, the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). More detail can be found here.