Your session is about to timeout due to inactivity. Click OK to extend your time for an additional 120 minutes.
£155.00 ex. VAT
£186.00 Incl. VATunit
Item code : Select a depth (mm)
- Secure payment by Ogone
- Free Delivery on all orders!
UK Mainland only.
- Free returns
- Excellent customer service
The most versatile shelving in the Rapid Range, suitable for almost every environment
- Rapid 2 Shelving (1980h x 915w) Galvanized with 5 Chipboard Shelves, including with protective caps and feet
- Each high density 15mm chipboard shelf can hold up to 188kg Uniformly Distributed Load (UDL)
- 2mm thick heavy duty structural quality steel beam construction with a durable paint finish
- Slim beam profile maximises storage space
- Fast boltless assembly - All you need is a heavy duty mallet, available separately
- Adjustable shelves - Every 38mm
- All shelves can be accessed from any side as no stability bracing is required
- Available in an array of depths
- Tested to FEM - Suitable for daily use in an industrial environment
- 30 Year Guarantee
- Remember to order tie plates for joining additional bays
- Can be fitted with additional shelf levels
- Customise your shelving with a wide selection of Rapid 2 accessories, including shelf dividers, adjustable rails, mesh cladding, notice plates, retaining hoops and labelling
- For further information see our Rapid 2 Product Guide
|Product Name||Rapid 2 Shelving (1980h x 915w) Galvanized - 5 Chipboard Shelves|
|Height (mm)||1980 mm|
|Width (mm)||915 mm|
|Number of shelves||5|
|Max. load per shelf (kg)||340 kg|
Our reviews are genuine and reliable. To find out more about our authentication and control procedures, click here.
The most versatile shelving in the Rapid range, suitable for almost any environment.
This product is suitable for: Daily use in an industrial environment