Your session is about to timeout due to inactivity. Click OK to extend your time for an additional 120 minutes.
£228.00 ex. VAT
£273.60 Incl. VATunit
Item code : Select a depth (mm)
Only ?Quantity? items are availableThis product will not be available
- Secure payment by Ogone
- Free Delivery on all orders!
UK Mainland only.
- Free returns
- Excellent customer service
The most versatile shelving in the Rapid Range, suitable for almost every environment
- Rapid 2 Shelving (1980h x 1220w) Grey with 6 Chipboard Shelves, including protective caps and feet
- Each chipboard shelf can hold up to 200kg Uniformly Distributed Load (UDL)
- Shelf depths under 610mm come with 15mm thick chipboard and depths of 610mm and over - 16mm thick chipboard
- 2mm thick heavy duty structural quality steel beam construction with a durable paint finish
- Slim beam profile maximises storage space
- Fast boltless assembly - All you need is a heavy duty mallet, available separately
- Adjustable shelves - Every 38mm
- All shelves can be accessed from any side as no stability bracing is required
- Available in a range of heights, widths, depths and colours
- Tested to FEM - Suitable for daily use in an industrial environment
- 30 Year Guarantee
- Remember to order tie plates for joining additional bays
- Can be fitted with additional shelf levels
- Shelving accessories include: mesh cladding, notice plates, retaining hoops and labelling.
|Product Name||Rapid 2 Shelving (1980h x 1220w) Grey - 6 Chipboard Shelves|
|Height (mm)||1980 mm|
|Width (mm)||1220 mm|
|Number of shelves||6|
|Max. load per shelf (kg)||200 kg|
Our reviews are genuine and reliable. To find out more about our authentication and control procedures, click here.
The most versatile shelving in the Rapid range, suitable for almost any environment.
This product is suitable for: Daily use in an industrial environment