Your session is about to timeout due to inactivity. Click OK to extend your time for an additional 120 minutes.
£479.00 ex. VAT
£574.80 Incl. VATunit
Item code : Select a depth (mm)
Only ?Quantity? items are availableThis product will not be available
- Secure payment by Ogone
- Free Delivery on all orders!
UK Mainland only.
- Free returns
- Excellent customer service
Our Best Seller for Bulk Storage and the Strongest Shelving in the Rapid Range
- Rapid 1 Heavy Duty Shelving (2440h x 2134w) Grey with 5 Chipboard Shelves including Top Caps and Protective Feet
- Each chipboard shelf has a capacity of 580kg if the depth is 610mm and below. A capacity of 620kg if the depth is between 760mm and 915mm and 610kg if the depth is 1220mm
- 2mm thick structural quality steel construction with a durable high quality finish
- Speedy boltless assembly - all you need is a heavy duty mallet, available separately
- Shelves can be simply adjusted - every 38mm
- All shelves can be accessed from any side as no stability bracing is required
- Available with melamine or galvanised decks
- Tested to FEM - Suitable for daily use in an industrial environment
- 30 Year Guarantee
- Remember to order tie plates for joining additional bays
- Can be fitted with additional shelf levels
- Customise your shelving with a wide selection of Rapid 1 accessories, including mesh cladding, notice plates, retaining hoops and labelling
- For further information see our Rapid 1 Product Guide
- 30 years
|Product Name||Rapid 1 Heavy Duty Shelving (2440h x 2134w) Grey - 5 Chipboard Shelves|
|Height (mm)||2440 mm|
|Width (mm)||2134 mm|
|Number of levels||5|
|Customer warranty||30 years|
|Type of shelving||Heavy-duty shelving|
Our reviews are genuine and reliable. To find out more about our authentication and control procedures, click here.
Our bestseller for bulk storage and the strongest shelving in the Rapid Range.
This product is suitable for: Daily use in an industrial environment