Your session is about to timeout due to inactivity. Click OK to extend your time for an additional 120 minutes.
£315.00 ex. VAT
£378.00 Incl. VATunit
Item code : Select a depth (mm)
Only ?Quantity? items are availableThis product will not be available
- Secure payment by Ogone
- Free Delivery on all orders!
UK Mainland only.
- Free returns
- Excellent customer service
Our bestseller for bulk storage and the strongest shelving in the Rapid Range
- Rapid 1 Heavy Duty Shelving (2440h x 1525w) Blue with 4 Chipboard Shelves, including protective caps and feet
- Every shelf has a capacity of 640kg and a thickness of 15mm for added strength
- 2mm thick heavy duty structural quality steel construction with a durable paint finish
- Simple Assembly with no nuts or bolts - all you need is a heavy duty mallet, available separately
- Effortless adjustable shelves- every 38mm
- No stability bracing required which enables easy access to storage
- Available in a range of depths as well as being available with melamine or galvanised panels
- Tested to FEM - Suitable for daily use in an industrial setting
- 30 Year Guarantee
- Remember to order tie plates for joining additional bays
- Can be fitted with additional shelf levels
- Customise your shelving with a wide selection of Rapid 1 accessories, including mesh cladding, notice plates, retaining hoops and labelling
- For further information see our Rapid 1 Product Guide
- 30 years
|Product Name||Rapid 1 Heavy Duty Shelving (2440h x 1525w) Blue - 4 Chipboard Shelves|
|Height (mm)||2440 mm|
|Width (mm)||1525 mm|
|Number of levels||4|
|Max. load per level (kg)||640 kg|
|Customer warranty||30 years|
|Type of shelving||Heavy-duty shelving|
Our reviews are genuine and reliable. To find out more about our authentication and control procedures, click here.
Our bestseller for bulk storage and the strongest shelving in the Rapid Range.
This product is suitable for: Daily use in an industrial environment