Bulk PPE Storage Kit
Ensure the safety of your employess & visitors across your business
SAVE 20% on all Back to Work Kits
NEW product kit for the storage of PPE equipment.
- Rapid 1 Industrial Shelving (1980h x 1830w x 610d) complete with 4 shelves - 610kg shelf capacity. Best-selling heavy duty shelving, great for bulk storage of PPE.
- 2 Door PPE Locker (1800h x 300w x 300d) to safely store all your personal protection equipment. Includes Health and Safety approved PPE labelling.
- 3 Shelf COSHH Hazardous Substance Cupboard (1830h x 915w x 457d) with integrated leak-proof sump will safely contain any chemical spillages.
Click here for more technical specifications and information.
801.60 (Incl. VAT)
You can easily amend your kit or remove an item – simply add the product to your basket and amend in your shopping cart.
|Free delivery over £99|
|Free returns within 30 days|
|Pay by card, account or Paypal|
|We’ll beat any price by 5%|
- Rapid 1 Heavy Duty Shelving complete with 4 Chipboard Shelves, including protective caps and feet.
- Maximum shelf capacity of 610kg – our best seller for bulk storage and the strong shelving in the Rapid range.
- Cupboard & Locker both protected by Elite GUARD anti-bacterial coating. 99.9% effective against MRSA and E-coli with zero growth for fungi and mould.
- PPE labelling - Health and Safety approved - on locker doors, with vinyl number holder. COSSH Cupboard supplied with "harmful/irritant" COSHH labels with additional COSHH labelling supplied loose, including "Health Hazard", "acute toxicity", "corrosive" and "aquatic toxicity" labels.
- Reinforced steel doors, with cylinder locks and two keys.
- Galvanised shelves are sturdy and resist damp/humid conditions.
- Two-door locker comes with a double coat hook in each compartment.
- Complies with The Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 1992.
- Compliant with COSHH, Health and Safety Guide HSG51, DSEAR 2002 and for hazardous material storage, as classified by CHIP and the CLP regulation.