Your session is about to timeout due to inactivity. Click OK to extend your time for an additional 120 minutes.
Click and drag to spin
£15.39 ex. VAT
£18.47 Incl. VATunit
Only ?Quantity? items are availableThis product will not be available
- Secure payment by Ogone
- Free delivery on all orders over £99
- Free returns
- Excellent customer service
Protective clothing resistant to infectious agents, spraying liquids, dry particles and radioactive...
- Single-use protective overalls.
- Made from non-woven microporous fabric, with hood.
- Provides protection against dry particles (EN ISO 13982-1:2004/A1:2010 - Type 5) and spraying liquids such as aerosols (EN 13034:2005/A1:2009 - Type 6).
- Protection against infective agents and many low-concentration inorganic chemicals (EN 14126:2003 - Type 5B, 6B).
- Protection against contamination by radioactive particles (EN 1073-2:2002 - Class 2).
- Elasticated around the cuffs, ankles and face.
- Heat-welded seams.
- Zip closure under flap.
Note: Product complies with EN 14126 standard against infective agents.
- 3 years
|Product Name||Category 3 disposable, protective microporous overalls, type 5/6 - EN 14126 certified|
|Type of protection||Type 5B and 6B|
|Material||Non-woven - Polypropylene|
|EN Norm||EN 1149-5, EN 1073-2, EN 14126, EN 13982-1, EN 13034|
|Type of clothing||Work coverall|
|Customer warranty||3 years|
|Norm EN 1073-2||yes|
|Norm EN 13034||yes|
|Norm EN 13982-1||yes|
Select your product to consult available documents
Our reviews are genuine and reliable. To find out more about our authentication and control procedures, click here.