Really Useful 35 Litre Box
There are 8 different options for this product
- Complete with detachable lid with clip lock handles to keep contents secure
- Stackable with or without lids offering a space saving solution
- Available in a variety of colours
- Store A4 or foolscap files
- Integral lip allows suspension files to be hung
- Complete with detachable lid with clip lock handles to keep
- Reinforced corners to increase compression strength
- Working temperature: -15°C to +80°C
- Manufactured in the UK
- (H)310mm x (W)390mm x (D)480mm
|Product Name||Really Useful 35 Litre Box|
The Really Useful Boxes 35L are available in a very wide range of colours and they’re one of our best-selling range. This is because they feature great versatility, being suitable for offices, filing and archiving, stockrooms, residential use and so on. Just like all the other boxes from the same brand, these containers are manufactured from high quality and strong polypropylene, which means you get to benefit from tough storage containers, regardless of what it is that you need to store. In addition, the Really Useful Boxes 35 litre have reinforced corners, which gives them added strength when they are stacked. For stockrooms or storage areas with limited floor space, stacking boxes are a great, in handy solution.
The boxes come with detachable lids and clip lock handles, so they’re perfectly secure to hold files and any other type of contents. The integral lip allows Really Useful Boxes 35L to hang suspension files, but you can also use them for A4 and foolscap. If you need stock visibility, then you should go for our clear boxes or the translucent ones if you want to colour coordinate your stock, while the blue or grey boxes can easily conceal any contents. Not only that, but regardless of the environment you need storage for, these boxes make a sturdy, durable choice, as their working temperature ranges from -15 to +80 degrees Celsius.